Sunday, 14 April 2013

MUA Haul

A few weeks ago I placed an order on MUA as they were having a 50% sale on selected items so I decided to place an order after putting it off for a long time. I have never tried any MUA products before but the one which I wanted to try most was their Undressed Me palette. Honestly, who could resist make up products at such an affordable price?

Date ordered: 29 / 03
Date despatched: N/A
Date received: 08 / 04


My parcel came in a large yellow envelope and all my products were individually bubble wrapped. The total was £21.50 plus £7.50 shipping, which is approximately $44.15 AUD. For 10 products that would average around $4.40 each and you will rarely find products for that cheap in Australia. Even an Urban Decay Naked palette costs more than my whole order...

Anyways, the products which I purchased are:

  • Nail Varnish in All Nude, Khaki, and Lilac (swatches here)
  • Trio Eyeshadows in Theatrics, and Legendary
  • Mosaic Blusher English Rose
  • Shimmer Kiss Blusher in Pink Shimmer Kisses
  • Brow Kit
  • The Artiste Collection palette
  • 12 Shade Undressed Palette (swatches here)
After received my parcel I realised I bought a "lot" of eyeshadows for a person who doesn't wear eyeshadow... therefore I need to start learning how to apply eyeshadow on properly, aahhhh. It was quite unexpected when my parcel arrived as I did not receive any notification whatsoever but glad it came quite quickly.

Have you tried any MUA products before and what is your favourite item?

Hopefully I can review and swatch most of my products soon as I have quite a lot but no time. I've been too busy watching IRIS 2 if anyone watches Korean dramas and doing my assessments at the same time. Have a lovely weekend lovelies!

21 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I'm just getting into the eyeshadow thing as well; eyeshadow is so addicting - got my first MUA palette recently and I want them all. Would love to see swatches of the Artiste collection palette.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother brough me back from England the Shimmer Kiss blusher and I absolutely adore it!
    Such great pigmentation, looks beautiful on the skin

    www.voguevandal.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5075789/voguevandal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I'd love to see some swatches of the shadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of those, I really like the Mosaic blush, Brow kit and shimmer kisses.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great stuff x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing stuff in here! I'm loving the beautiful neutrals x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shipping dates are not too bad. Whenever i want to ship to somewhere far away, it's always like $50 and it takes 6-8 weeks! ... can't wait for swatches of the shadows :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great haul! The palettes look super lovely. So wish we had MUA here in Canada! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul. You got so many great products. I never tried MUA before but I have heard tons of great things about their eyeshadows. I can't wait to see swatches of the Undressed palette. Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try MUA products sometime. I hear it's pretty good but only available in the UK :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I've got a few of these products and can tell you already you're going to love them! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow looks like you'll be having fun playing with all the products soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep us updated on how the eye shadows perform! i haven't seen MUA products around my area before o;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! MUA is from the UK but they ship internationally :)

      Delete
  14. so many lovely products :)
    i've never tried mua before
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look awesome! I want more makeup~ I need to learn to use them better though!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look really good! Can't wait to hear how they are. x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4593983/winston-willow

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great haul! And well done for getting so many products for such a good price!! Can't wait to hear your reviews and see some swatches. Thanks for sharing.

    Love Lucee xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Artiste Collection Palette looks amazing! The colours look so pretty. Is the brow kit any good?

    Hannah from http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, isn't it nice to buy good products at affordable prices? What's more is that you received them on time and in good condition. I rarely use eye shadows too, but I don't think it's too late to start learning on how to apply it. Good luck to the both of us! :) -> Renea Luong

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day, beautiful!
Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out :)